With the updates and fixes we (literally) just put into Blackboard, one major nuisance is that your organized class list has gone away.
If you didn’t know how to organize it, well, then you’ve missed out on a cool thing.
Or, the steps:
- point your cursor to the words “Course List”
- look for the shadow-y “S” that appears on the right end of the block
- click on the “S”
- click the ticky box for “Group By Term”
- un-clicky older terms you’re done with
- an advanced option: if you point to the left end of the list, you get up and down arrows; use them to push Spring 2014 to the top of the list
- click “Submit”